Deciding to outsource your business administration can be a big decision and not one to be taken lightly. Maybe it’s beginning to eat into your free time. Maybe you’ve got an overflowing in-tray and in-box which is keeping you awake at night. But it has to be done – by someone. I understand, I’ve been there myself. I want to make the process so easy and hassle free you’ll wonder why you didn’t do it much earlier.
The following is just a quick overview of how an online business manager can help you today. If the service you require isn’t on the list, please let me know and if I can’t help I’ll most probably know someone who can within my small but highly talented circle of fellow VA’s and I’ll be more than happy to connect you.
Filtering, monitoring and organising email accounts
Updating your CRM
Calendar management and appointment setting
Dropbox/Google Drive organisation
Preparing PowerPoint presentations
Creating documents and templates
Mystery shopping and website reviews
Invoicing and basic bookkeeping (Freeagent)
Editing and proof reading documents
Graphic design using design packages for social media posts
Creating EBook covers
HR Support services – arranging interviews, offer letters, contracts etc
Recruitment of staff via platforms such as People Per Hour – review responses and forward summaries of suitable candidates
Customer satisfaction survey preparation and compilation of results following a live event
Fundraising event promotion
Set up and administer organisational tools such as Asana, Slack, Trello etc
Email list building tasks including lead magnet production
Online Business Management Fees
My standard hourly rate is £30 for ad-hoc work.
The following retainer packages are also available for when you know you’ll need more hours.
10 Hours Per Month£25 per hour
- If you require occasional support over the month then this is the package for you. Can be taken as a block of 10 hours or spread throughout the month. Ideal for maintaining your social media accounts, setting up new courses and programmes or maintaining HR records etc.
- Popular for entrepreneurs looking to find out whether outsourcing is for them.
20 Hours Per Month£24 per hour
- Great for entrepreneurs who need regular support but without the ongoing cost of a permanent member of staff. The hours can be used throughout the month to maintain social media accounts, in client relations tasks or marketing and promotion of your business or project.
- Very popular with entrepreneurs who need to grow their team in a cost effective way.
40 Hours Per Month£23 per hour
- This is the ultimate package for entrepreneurs who are looking for regular support. Preferential diary time means that you are guaranteed availability throughout the month, including outside of normal office hours (working till 8pm Monday-Thursday, excluding Bank Holidays). Includes a 30 minutes Skype call per week to ensure tasks are covered as per your requirements.
- Popular with busy entrepreneurs who need the reliability of a PA with extended availability.