Think Virtual Online
Virtually Part Of Your Team
How Can I Help Your Business Today?
From event management, project management, customer support, putting together a presentation and all things admin in between – anything you’d normally delegate to your PA can be handled virtually.
Whether you need social media profiles setting up or regular and engaging content posted to keep your social media channels fresh and relevant, I can manage this for you virtually.
Hi, I'm Linda...
…And I’m the founder of Think Virtual Online. I became an Online Business Manager following a long and varied career in administrative roles. It made a lot of sense to package all that experience up and combine my business coaching qualifications to work on a freelance basis with a wide variety of clients. I love partnering with passionate entrepreneurs who need an experienced and skillful online business manager to support and develop their businesses. I particularly enjoy working with up and coming coaches, enabling them to coach their clients whilst I handle the back office requirements of their coaching practice.
I live in Warwickshire with my husband, son and West Highland White Terrier. Chalky Dog can often be found snoring under the desk when he joins me in the office. I recently discovered the gym and am I’m longing to learn to run properly without looking…well…the way I currently look when I run.
Online Business Management Fees
My standard hourly rate is £30 for ad-hoc work.
The following retainer packages are also available for when you know you'll need more hours.
10 Hours Per Month£25 per hour
- If you require occasional support over the month then this is the package for you. Can be taken as a block of 10 hours or spread throughout the month. Ideal for maintaining your social media accounts, setting up new courses and programmes or maintaining HR records etc.
- Popular for entrepreneurs looking to find out whether outsourcing is for them.
20 Hours Per Month£24 per hour
- Great for entrepreneurs who need regular support but without the ongoing cost of a permanent member of staff. The hours can be used throughout the month to maintain social media accounts, in client relations tasks or marketing and promotion of your business or project.
- Very popular with entrepreneurs who need to grow their team in a cost effective way.
40 Hours Per Month£23 per hour
- This is the ultimate package for entrepreneurs who are looking for regular support. Preferential diary time means that you are guaranteed availability throughout the month, including outside of normal office hours (working till 8pm Monday-Thursday, excluding Bank Holidays). Includes a 30 minutes Skype call per week to ensure tasks are covered as per your requirements.
- Popular with busy entrepreneurs who need the reliability of a PA with extended availability.
Linda makes my life so much easier and allows me to focus on business development. As well as reliable and accurate, Linda has made positive changes to how I do things. Highly recommended.
I’ve worked with Linda for over 2 years now and I can’t imagine how I’d have done it without her support and experience. She has helped bring more clients into the business, keeping me on track, marketing the business through social media and writing blog posts.
Linda handled our website design. I was able to hand her the brief and she went off and produced our website with ease. No question was considered too stupid and she made me feel at ease discussing the project from start to finish.
Mailing Address (sorry, no visitors):
12 Hughes Close, Whitnash, Warwickshire, CV31 2RR